Beth Tweddle Gymnastics Camps Privacy Notice – Newsletter & Event Alert Recipients
Who is collecting the data?
Your data is being collected and stored by The Events Sphere (‘TES’). TES is part of The Sports Sphere Group (‘TSSG’) which is a group of sports marketing businesses that represents athletes and brands, and runs events for sports fans and consumers. TES runs all Beth Tweddle Gymnastics Camps.
What data is being collected?
TES will collect the following information
- Contact details (email)
Why are we collecting this data?
We collect and hold this data to allow us to
- Contact you about upcoming events and exclusive offers (i.e. ticket offers)
- Send you periodical newsletters to update you on both our and our clients’ (i.e. Beth Tweddle’s) activities and achievements
What is the legal basis for processing the data?
You have provided TES with your consent to allow us to collect and process this data. As outlined below, this consent can be withdrawn in the future should you choose to do so.
Will the data be shared with any third parties?
Your personal identifiable data will not be shared with any third parties, unless you give us your specific consent.
How long will the data be stored for?
Your data will be stored indefinitely. We will contact you to re-renew your consent every 3 years. You have the option to withdraw consent (“opt out”) at any point.
What rights does the data subject have?
You have the following rights in relation to the data you share with us:
- the right to be informed what information TES holds about you
- the right of access to that information
- the right to rectification, i.e. the right to correct the information if it is wrong
- the right to erasure, i.e. to tell TES to delete all or part of the information we hold about you
- the right to restrict processing, i.e. to restrict what TES can do with the information we hold about you
- the right to data portability, i.e. to receive information that SS holds about you in an appropriate format for you to use elsewhere
- the right to object to data processing
- the right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling.
How can the data subject raise a query or complaint?
If you would like to exercise any of the rights outlined above in relation to information you believe TES holds about you, please do the following
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please begin the subject of the email with “SUBJECT ACCESS REQUEST”
- Provide sufficient information about yourself to allow us to identify information we hold about you
- Detail which rights you wish to exercise
- Provide contact details by which we can keep you updated on the progress of our response to your request
We will acknowledge receipt of your request and once we have completed our initial review contact you with further information.